Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone have any good recommendations for lipstick that actually stays on for hours?

I recently bought Sonia Kashuk's lipstick and I love it. It feels great on my lips and it has a subtle vanilla taste. But it doesn't last long. Most lipsticks I have tried that are supposed to last for hours dry up and become matte and I don't like matte lipstick. I like very creamy, lustrous lipstick.





Any recommendations for lipsticks that stay on for hours and remain creamy?





Thank you!Does anyone have any good recommendations for lipstick that actually stays on for hours?
try covergirl lipstain. It's not exactly lipstick, but it has the same vibrance of color and stays on for hours!Does anyone have any good recommendations for lipstick that actually stays on for hours?
ooo i don't like lipstick and to me it looks kinda weird on people. I personally like lip gloss. If you want the lip gloss to stand out get like a shiny one or one of those purple color lip glosses. those are my favorite :P. the lip glosses last pretty long and they aren't that expensive or at least the ones i get. (wet N wild)
You should try Seal the Deal by Tarte. You can get it at Sephora. Just apply lipstick, allow time for it to dry, then apply Seal the Deal. It works great for me.
I came across this the other day...


http://www.bbc.co.uk/switch/slink/fashion/beautylab/imagemap_lipstick/


Hope I helped! xx
Dont get the new lip ink it sucks !


Get max factor in a dual tube the lipstick in one end and the matching gloss in the other. I stays on all day !
Revlon colorstay. Great Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services