Thursday, December 10, 2009

What colour lipstick do you think looks better on a light skin tone, dark red or violet?

Which would look better on a lighter skin tone? Dark Red or Violet?What colour lipstick do you think looks better on a light skin tone, dark red or violet?
dark red for a dramatic/punky look





violet gd for an unusual neutral...plus violet makes pale skin look more tanned





=]What colour lipstick do you think looks better on a light skin tone, dark red or violet?
Neither. I have fair skin and wear a peach-coral or a pinkish brick-tone and accent my green eyes. Violet has too much blue so is similar to the colour of your veins (and who wants to accent those?). My sister has light olive skin and with a sun-tan, she wears a violet-toned lipstick but only when she's wearing a pale lavender dress and her 42-carat amethyst at her neck (who notices the lips?).
Violet is never, EVER good. I would say..none of the above. But obviously, based on my reaction, go with the Dark Red. Personally, if you want the red look, I would say BRIGHT red. But otherwise, I would recommend a peachy or coral colour based lip shimmer, not lip stick
Dark red lipstick would look better on light skin tones. I feel like the dark red brings out and enhances the skin more than the violet does.
Dark red lipstick is always a classic gorgeous color!
Neither, those are both very aging colors. Try something light or shimmery like a soft gloss.
violet
I really like dark red lipstick on fair skined people.
I would say dark red looks really nice on light toned women!
Red is beta voilet no dont use it
Dark red lipstick looks stunning on a light skin tone :)





Hope I helped :)





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services