Thursday, December 10, 2009

What lipstick color would be best for me?

I have light blonde hair, very light blue eyes, and a light, ivory, skin tone. My lips are naturally bright red, but I prefer to play up my eyes, this is hard to do when you have full, red lips. Any tips? Thank you :)





To look on the positive though, if I want to do a dramatic red lip, all I have to do is put a little gloss onWhat lipstick color would be best for me?
I want full red lips :( lol


make the most of them


i think a coral shade will look nice one you if you want to go for something daring.


for a shade during the day, a pale pink or a light caramel.


choose something that does not have a shimmer as this tends to add further dimension to the lips.


Or try a lip stain like Benefit's benetintWhat lipstick color would be best for me?
people with pale ivory skin like you look great in coral/peachy/pinkish colors. it's a very pretty color, but it's natural and subtle enough so that your eyes stand out more.


i recommend MAC's lipstick in these colors: Ramblin Rose, Ravishing, Angel, or Costa Chic. they are all subtle, pinkish/peach colors and would look lovely with your skin tone.
hi!


youre lucky your lips are so natually bright red!


but when you want to play up your eyes tryy:





MARK dew drenched lip stick in MIST





check it out on www.mymarkstore.com/dcoloma :)


%26lt;3


ps free shipping with purchases over $20!
If you want to make your lips lighter put some concealer on them before you apply lipstick\lipgloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services