Thursday, December 3, 2009

How i can you remove lipstick off of your walls?

My son wrote on my walls with lipstick.We have flat paint on are walls and if i wipe at it it just makes it worse.How i can you remove lipstick off of your walls?
I recently heard that WD-40 works miracles, but I don't have any


experience.





Sounds like you have the opportunity to try it though.How i can you remove lipstick off of your walls?
I would say use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, but that will probably leave you with a similar problem, as the chemical may still strip some of your paint and make it look faded in the area you clean. Here's an article that may be more helpful: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>
Try rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide on a towel.
magic eraser

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services