Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best color of lipstick for a blond?

I have used bright red in the past,what is the best color for a blond?What is the best color of lipstick for a blond?
I think pinkish red with some lip gloss on top!What is the best color of lipstick for a blond?
the lipstick should not be too bright but more natural. so the face looks natural too.. Report Abuse

I would say for a blond you should use a rose our a dark red to make your eyes show.Iwould use a light pink because I have golden brown hair. hope i helped
A mediun mauve creme....or soft coral....the shiny finish ones seen to wash out blondes and make them look trashy! In any terms always use a creme matte finish...
broght red is good and pinky shades look good too...heres a helpful website...


http://www.myjellybean.com/makeup/makeup鈥?/a>


hope that helps..
shiny pink
either light flesh coloured pink or a bright red


depends on the shape of your face and on the colour of your eyes
Something light colored-pastels are good. Nothing too bright-that would be too much of a contrast against your hair.
I think mostly pastels with shiny gloss are in. I don't see much lipstick being work anymore unless your going somewhere like the grammy's or something. I like the glossy pink the most.
depends on skin tone:


fair skin- cool tones(pink, rasberry, rose, classic red)


golden skin- warm tones( sheer peachy pink, caramel, brownish red)


im assuming u dont have dark skin, so will look good on blondes.
it is not just about your hair colour. your skin tone, eye colur and what make up you are wearing are all factors. for a natural colour that suits everyone, try nars dolce vita. it really is great for everyone.
I use red sometimes but only when I am going out at night or for a special occasion. I like to keep it simple and I often use a lipstick called bronzed glow (cover girl) it is kind of a pinky brown with gold shimmer, very pretty. I also like one called sweet mocha. It is a browny pink too. (clinique)
im a blonde too and if i wear any i like a really pale pink with pale rosy pink cheeks :) x
I like cover girls lip gloss color ';candy'; its shiny and sparkely. Lip color should be the same color or as close to your own lip color.
Shiny glossy pinkish red
white blonde: pearly pink


med. blonde: hot pink


strawberry blonde: glossy pinkish red


dirty blonde: earthen rosy brown
I think the best color, for anyone, is a light pink or clear gloss.


But if you're looking for a lipstick shade, I think on blondes, red can work (if you play in your skin tone right). I also like coraly pinks, or dusty pinks.


Its kind of hard to base a lipstick off your haircolor. Its more about your skin tone.
a light pink
I always like to see blonds with a natural pink color that's of course if your light.
the best color of lipstick for a blonde would be a rose colored pink. Or put on dark pink lipstick and then put on clear lipgloss.
It really does not matter as most blondes do not know how to keep it on!!
red
I think a more natural color... like a lip gloss that just adds shine... or a gloss that has a faint pink hue to it. JUST NO bright red lipstick girl... its sooooo out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services