Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the most appropate age for someone to start wearing lipstick?

In your opinion,w hat is the most appropate age for someone to start wearing lipstick?





Please ANswer !What is the most appropate age for someone to start wearing lipstick?
I suppose it really just depends on what type of lip color you're going for. Lip gloss is back and in full affect so if you really want lip color I'd go with something like that. It gives you color AND shine. I mean I'm 20 and love make up but I hardly ever wear lipstick. Honestly, if you're 12-15 you don't want anything too heavy anyway. Being light and natural is always the key.





I love Bourjois 3D Effect glosses as well as Dior Addict and Guerlain's glosses. Oddly enough I've become addicted to Bath %26amp; Body's glosses as well because they have nice color and taste good (very kissable stuff, lol)What is the most appropate age for someone to start wearing lipstick?
To be honest, lipstick should not be worn on a daily basis until you have started a career. Especially dark lipstick. Gloss is something I still use daily, and I'm married, a mother and work full time. Gloss comes in so many different colors, and it's much more age appropriate for a girl in her teens. Lipstick used on a special occasion (such as prom, a job interview, or another special event) is perfectly acceptable, but anyone using lipstick on a regular basis under the age of 20 is bound to look clownish.
i think it depends on what color the lipstick is...but if your going for age, i think 13 but it should be like a nice light color and 18 for darker colors like a red or something.
Other than special occasions, I would not recommend lipstick for anyone under 17 or even 18. Lip gloss is enough until you are older.
Lipgloss- about 12 or 13 years old- light colors


Lipstick-about 16-17-18 years old....


Lighter colors @ 16 and 17
I think it depends on the color/intensity. I think to wear something subtle would be fine at 13 or 14. For something a bit more racey, I think a girl should be 17 or 18.
13 for little colors 15 for any color or kind that you want.
If I have a daughter, I would tell her to wear lipgloss until she's 16. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services