Thursday, December 3, 2009

What the name of lipstick helps to get a small and baby lips?

Hi:


My lips have to different colors. One of them is dark Violet and the other one is pink. In addition my lips is very very very big therefore, I don't like it. is there any way to help me in both problem?What the name of lipstick helps to get a small and baby lips?
I have big lips too but I actually just like to embrace them lol.. I heard putting a white dot in the middle of your lips makes them smaller looking (of course blend it in with your lipstick/gloss) But I usually like light colors like really light pink, or clear. I don't use lipstick though. I use clear or light pink lip gloss and often chap stick. There is a chap stick called Soft skin. It comes in a really think tube but it's long. It comes 2 in a pack. That stuff is great and really does make your lips amazingly soft.What the name of lipstick helps to get a small and baby lips?
Using a dark lipstick will make your lips appear smaller, do not use gloss, or light pink gloss's. Gloss's make your lips appear bigger. As for the discoloration of the lips try using vitamin e oil on them at night. Remember lips can also become sunburned, so also use a lip balm with sunscreen when your're not wearing lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services