Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to choose the right foundation and powder and lipstick and eye makeup?

I don't know how to pick the right shade. I get confused when I try to shop. Don't make much experience in using makeup. I want to try a natural look, you people can't tell whether you are using makeup or not. Something that I can use everyday.How to choose the right foundation and powder and lipstick and eye makeup?
Your best bet is to schedule an appointment at the makeup counter in a department store. They will be able to pick you the right colors for the look that you are going for and show you how to apply it. You can also bring in a picture if there is a specific look you want. Hope I helped!How to choose the right foundation and powder and lipstick and eye makeup?
Your best bet is too go to your mall and see if the people at a makeup counter you like can do a quick eval. and see what looks best on you. I highly recommend mac products because they have a great quality and work on all types of skin. they also have very strong and vibrant eye shadows that work really well. good luck!
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services