Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I remove some sort of lipstick from my carpet?

Somehow my friend got lipstick on the carpet and when I tried to scrub it away with oxiclean it just spread out and got lighter and now it's nearly impossible!! I tried googon or whatever and it didn't help that much. Would nail polish remover do any good? What do you think is a good carpet stain remover?How do I remove some sort of lipstick from my carpet?
Well, I made a huge stain with water-proof mascara on my carpet, i sprayed on Resolve Dual Power





http://www.bettymills.com/store/images/p鈥?/a>





.. just squirt it on the stain and don't touch it for about 15 minutes, then it should scrub away like nothing!How do I remove some sort of lipstick from my carpet?
try Shout Ultra Gel, it is a white bottle with a red brush like top. it sells for about 2-3 bucks at walmart. this gel gets everything out of my carpet. its in the detergent aisle... i use it for my clothes and my carpet, it's that good...
  • myspace top
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services