Thursday, December 3, 2009

How Can I Get Red Lipstick Out Of My Carpet?

My toddler is into her terrible twos, heisted my purse and drew all over the carpet with my RED lipstick! Is there anything that will get that out???How Can I Get Red Lipstick Out Of My Carpet?
Hi


This type of stain is one of the hardest to get out the carpet.


I would recommend using a wet vac and slowly pour hot almost boiling water (from a kettle) on the spot and vacuum it up at the same time, (this will open up the dye ports on the carpet fibre releasing the stain. and remove the residue from the carpet).


If the stain is still visible than try putting Dawn dishwashing liquid (4 or 5 drops into one cup of water) or carpet spotter. Dampen the spot letting it soak on the stain for about 5 minutes and repeat step one. After this you should rinse the area again with the wet vac and hot water. If this doesn鈥檛 work try using orange glo or even 409. The most important thing to do is rinse the stain with a wet vac and hot water from a kettle to remove all the reside, or the spot may come back.





Only as a last resort if you have rubbing alcohol Blot the chemical onto the spot and then remove with a towel and repeat, keep on doing this until stain is gone or you stop getting colour transfer. Then rinse the stain with a wet vac and hot water to remove all the reside,





Please be careful with what product you uses (neutral PH carpet cleaning solution is best). Please DO NOT put anything on the carpet that was not made for carpet.





Carpet cleaner for 14 yearsHow Can I Get Red Lipstick Out Of My Carpet?
try oxyclean
Lipstick :


Use a combination solvent to remove grease. Using an eyedropper, flush with vinegar or mild bleach to remove the remains.
Red anything is hard to get out of carpet. I used 409 cleaner and a steam from an iron, and kept scrubbing, spraying and steaming. it worked for me
phew........hahaha.....I thought you were carpet munching!!
  • myspace top
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services