Thursday, December 3, 2009

What age can you start wearing lipstick?

i want to wear either a berry red or a peach lipstick but i heard it looks bad on people under 16... is that true?


do you think i could pull it off as a mature 13/14 year old?What age can you start wearing lipstick?
You do what's best for you. You do not need anyone's approval. But remember, whatever you do today, it will reflect on who you are in the future. Not just with lipstick,but any other makeup, it can lead to premature aging.





If you choose to wear lipstick anyways, I recommend the peach or beige. Not only it looks modern but also, light and natural. I suggest you rather use a lip balm rather than lipstick because lip balms protect your lips.Make sure you get one that has SPF 15.





Lipsticks have been around since ancient ages and 1 in 2 women wear lipstick on the daily.





Now,lipgloss, I am somewhat against. One day you will know what it symbolizes (I learned in High School), and it's too provocative.





But, good luck! Just don't make it a top priority in your list. Natural beauty is the best thing!What age can you start wearing lipstick?
Girl, if you want to wear lipstick wear it! =]


It doesn't matter WHAT age you are...


Unless your like 10 or something then thats


another story. haha
When your parents allow it. Hahaha! Seriously though, I'd say 15-16 years old. Always go for more neutral colors though. Nothing too bright or crazy.
Really... it would look ridiculous on you.
Dark lipstick isn't a good choice for anyone under 18, and even then it's risky. Stick to peaches, pinks, light plums and sheers. They really are more flattering. Berry red is tough to pull off at any age! lol
13
any age
Personally I reckon you can pull it off at any age. There are no age restrictions to wearing make up, any age is fine. :)
why would someone around 13/14 wear LIPSTICK just use lipgloss.
Not really as long as this colour suite you. Why not, be confident.
No... I dont think people under 16 should be wearing any make up, especialy lipstick. It looks tarty and gross, you are suposed to be a kid, enjoy it now while you still can!
any age
13/14 what are you in such a hurry for? soon enough you will be doing all the grown up stuff because you have to not cause you want to. then you wont want to and it will be a job a chore and who likes that stuff not me 29 years old. so kick back you are young and trust me you want to look as young as possible cause for reals it dont last forever and thats facts lil one. a shiny gloss or chap sticks with a tint in them is very appropriate.
My niece put it on when she was 3. She was so ADORABLE!!! It went around her lips, up to her nose, and to each ear. *sigh* She's 17, now and knows how to apply make-up.





I think you need to just put some on and see what YOU think when you look in the mirror. Red looked strange on me, when I was 13.





**EDIT**


Pale peach or pink would be good... something that only darkens your lips slightly from natural. Reason being is, yes you are on the young side of wearing make-up... and anything darker would just be overkill. You are not too young to be experimenting with makeup, though. I started experimenting when I was about 13. I would buy magazines like Seventeen, and try to take their make-up tip advice... this was back in 1974.
18 years old.. You're way to young for lipstick
it will look oot on you if you make it look as natural as possible.
Go for the peach....darker colors do tend to come off too strong on younger girls. I didnt start wearing lipstick until I was about 20 to be honest. Dark colored lipstick works well only for big nights out. As an adult I only wear dark colors when I go out at night/ dates etc.
Honestly, I don't think so. It would look cheap.
I'm 14 and i use it. and i'ma boy...
It doesn't look bad. Don't use too much.





This is a good thing to ask an older relative or your mom about in terms of how it's going to work for you.
8 years old, my mum make up for me.
some 14 year olds don't look 14. guys call them jailbait because they look 18 or older.





so the answer is yes, it can happen. but it really depends on how you look.





in any case, most guys don't like makeup anyway. girls look better if they look natural :)
Pale pink or peach always looks ok. It's sexy and cute and i'm sure you can pull it off. :)
Honey, there's an old saying:





If it feels good do it!





Buy whatever color you like and go to town, you won't break any rules.
A deep red would probably look silly for everyday wear, and even for a fancier occasion I think it's best left to the more sultry, adult types. The peach would be nice as long as you have some minimal other makeup to balance out your face (like light mascara or something).
Never unless you're a gothic kid or cholla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services