Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lipstick..?

I really want to find a good lipstick shade that suites me and my skin tone.. but everyone I try on, my hair looks retarted. I don't know what to do! Any suggestions?





Me- http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23vxopx%26amp;鈥?/a>Lipstick..?
try cover girl's outlast all day lipcolor in eternal flame. It looks awesome with any type of hair color and skin tone. It's what i use when i dye my hair red.Lipstick..?
ahh girll you pretty,


i sayy nude color,


make sure to put som balm on before though so your lips dont dry.


good luck doll.
I don't know if you need lipstick. You could try a very light pink gloss just to draw some attention to the lips, but you really don't need any very bold color.
Burt's Bees Lip Balm :)





Your lips look nice like that.. I don't think you need lipstick..just add some shine to get them noticed..but that's just IMHO.
lip venom KILLS... felt like i was having an allergic reaction, plus you don't need it you have a wonderfully shaped mouth :P (sounds sketchy...)


anyway, i would stay away from lipstick and stick with neutral color glosses. Light pink, rose, anything like that, especially with little flecks of gold and make sure they moisturize! your lips look great naturally so why try to alter them too much? stick with what you have, just enhance it.





on another note, your eyes are beautiful, your eyemakeup however i think needs to be toned down a LITTLE. just a little (not being sarcastic... only a little bit!)
Your amazing enough already =D


Some lip gloss in a light pink could work,too.





Hope i helped!
I dont think you need lipstick use lipgloss or a pink lipstick over those pink lips lol
3qtever
Have you tried to go to a makeup counter and asking them for advice?


I love Lip Venom- it plumps your lips and pulls out your natural color. It lasts and even creates a tingling sensation while it plumps. I love it!





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
  • myspace top
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services