Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you cover a scar on your lip so you can still wear lipstick?

Nothing I have tried actually covers it! I've tried concealer,different colors of lipstick,everything. Is there anything out there that will hide it?How do you cover a scar on your lip so you can still wear lipstick?
Check with the make-up counters at the department stores. I am not sure which ones currently carry them, but some have smoothing or filler sticksHow do you cover a scar on your lip so you can still wear lipstick?
Just remembered - Prescriptives has a great lip/line filler. They are not at all department stores, but you should be able to find them online somewhere. Report Abuse

Something else you may want to consider - most insurance companies will cover scar revision surgeries - I had a decent sized bump on the middle of my lower lip that a plastic surgeon fixed from the inside of my gum Report Abuse
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services