Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I get my MAC lipstick to not dry out my lips?! Makeup Pro helppp?

I've tried putting a dab of Vaseline before applying it, but it just won't keep my lips from drying out. Have any tips? I need my lipstick to last through the school day!How do I get my MAC lipstick to not dry out my lips?! Makeup Pro helppp?
i agree. try chap stick before you put on your lipstick. and also try wearing a Long wear topcoat. this will ensure your lipstick will stay on all day. How do I get my MAC lipstick to not dry out my lips?! Makeup Pro helppp?
The only lipstick I've found to help keep my lips moisturized and feeling smooth is Mary Kay's and sometimes I'll add their lip gloss on top of my lipstick to make my lips look and feel even better.


http://www.marykay.com/bvelazquez/color/鈥?/a>
I personally use good ole' chap stick...in cherry flavor provides just enough base for the lipstick to not penetrate the coat of gloss and the lipstick stays on top. I tried the vaseline too....and it didn't work either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services