Thursday, December 10, 2009

What type of lipstick color would suit me?

I have really dark brown hair (natural hair), I have dark brown eyes, and I have a medium skin tone... (it looks pretty tanned). I am asian.What type of lipstick color would suit me?
With your colouring you can wear most shades.


Definately reds and berry shades but also, bronze and peach tones.What type of lipstick color would suit me?
any light or nude color will wash out your complexion and all attention will be focused on your lips and how pasty they make you look. i'd go with a rich/deep red, it'll enhance the natural beauty of you lips and bring out the natural tanned skin you have,
Maybe like a pink colour but a picture would really help me because I'm really bad at picturing people from descriptions. If you don't want to put a picture up of yourself on the internet then that's fine but I would be able to help you more!
Red.


Pinks go with blonde hair more,


Reds go with brunettes more.
a soft pink lipstick
bright red.
pink,autumns?
red would look good and nude tones hope this helped :)
light pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services