Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I achieve pink glowing cheeks? And is Red lipstick OK for me?

I have fair skin and light freckles. I want that beautiful pink glowing cheeks. Anyone know what is the best blush or have tips for that look? Also, I want to wear red lipstick but don't know which to use?How do I achieve pink glowing cheeks? And is Red lipstick OK for me?
Red lips can be great, but you have to be careful. Make sure to go pretty understated on the rest of your make-up if you go for it. Personally I like Covergirl lipsticks, they work great, and have great prices too!





As for the blush, there are some great cream blushes out there that can give a fantastic light glowing look.How do I achieve pink glowing cheeks? And is Red lipstick OK for me?
Need more details, or a pic.


Hair color, eye color, shade


[ rosy, golden ] freckles.
the best blush i could think of is probably mac, or YSL( both unforunatley expensive : / ) I think red lipstick would be a good color on you. I suggest that you look for pictures of models that have your skin type and see what shades of red they use and if it looks good on them , it should look good on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services