Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you pick out the correct lipstick color?

I have fair skin with slightly yellow/slightly red undertones, my eyes are yellowish gold, and my hair is a dark red. My lips are naturally a carnation pink color. Whenever I get lipstick it always ends up looking horrible on me so I've just given up and stick with gloss. Are there any fool proof ways to find a great color? Any recommended brands?How do you pick out the correct lipstick color?
Almay Hydracolor Lipstick is a really good formula. It blends well with the skin, and it is hypoallergenic.How do you pick out the correct lipstick color?
look, u hav like a pink color carnation colored lips rite? so just use darker colors, u can use brite colors just not too brite like yellow
some people are just not made for lipstick like me so i go with gloss and then add Little of lipstick on top. It makes the color brighter but not as bright as lipstick. Also it depends on what color shades you like for me it's all coral colors love the orangest pinkest tone.
i always go with a color a few shades darker than my skin.. for fair skin..that would probably be a peachy pink..dont get anything with any mauve or purpleish undertones..that will make you look very pale..and nothing really bright.. a nice natural color..
find the closest color of lipstick that matches your blush. it always works for me. or try a nude color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services