Thursday, December 10, 2009

What shade of lipstick will go good with my complexion?

I am a black girl with very dark skin. I never wear lipstick, but I would like to try something other then lipgloss. Any suggestions?What shade of lipstick will go good with my complexion?
you can try a lipstick with just a little pink not to much also with a little red only a faint red


I bet it will look real pretty on you-


you have to play with colors until you find the color that you fell comfortable withWhat shade of lipstick will go good with my complexion?
go for a gold for a fun look and a red for a more serious look then pair up your lips with the look of your eyes.or to be kinda plain do a pink lipstick that suites you best.
Try Bee Luscious Cosmetics Lip Shine in the color Cherub its a beautiful sheer red, also for a more intense look that you will be a knockout in is the LipTox Sheer in Starlet and the Liquid Lustre in Smooch or Luscious.
i have a gf who is darkskinned i dont know about ur lips but i love it when a girl wears blue eye shadow with matching blue panies or pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services