Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I keep my lipstick from running?

When I wear lipstick, it bleeds out from my lips a bit. I find most lipsticks quite oily these days. I am sure there must be matt lippies out there, or some trick to stopping the oily stuff running.How do I keep my lipstick from running?
there are lots of 24h lipsticks today and they are really good.they give you a matt natural look.


there is another trick ti apply lipstick.first you wear it with a little brush(or if you want the color to be rich you use it without the brush).Then press a tissue on the colored lips and put with a big brush some powder on it.If you want,you can put another coat of lipstick on.


This way keeps your color on your lips for a long time and stops the oily stuff running.


hope i helped.How do I keep my lipstick from running?
Always use lip liner before applying lipstick. Its purpose it to keep the lipstick in its place, on ur lips and not wandering elsewhere. lol





If you want to, after lining your lip AND filling in put your lipstick on, blot with a tissue paper, then re-apply lipstick. It will last longer and not bleed.
I actually agree with the almay lipstick. However, try putting some foundation or concealer on your lips before putting your lipstick on. that makes it last longer and helps it not run. :)
you buy sierra mist lip-gloss it doesn't run and tastes delicious looks Sparkly and smells good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services