Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I get red lipstick off of my dogs fur?

My dog has red lipstick all over him. I washed him with his dog shampoo, but that didn't take the lipstick out. Can I put cold cream on it? Any other ideas? Thanks!How can I get red lipstick off of my dogs fur?
Okay, I've never had lipstick on my dogs, so this is a guess from one girl to another....





Cold cream massaged into the lipsticked areas. Then, wash the dog as usual. It might take a wee bit o' Dawn dish liquid on the lipsticked areas to really wash it out.





Follow up with a tiny bit of conditioner massaged into his coat to counteract the effects of a lot of bathing....which is drying. Human conditioner is okay, just a tiny bit.How can I get red lipstick off of my dogs fur?
lipstick like all other make up need a hint of alcohol to have it removed, if you resort to this, keep your dog still and go through all the fur gently to take out the lipstick. After this then rinse ur dog to get the alcohol off his fur.
I know it sounds crazy, but try vaseline. Since lipstick is oil based, you'll need to use something oily to get it slick so it'll move off the fur. Vegetable oil might also be a good option.
Just curious....how did he get red lipstick all over him? As for getting it out, I don't know. Maybe get some good dog shampoo thats made for really dirty dogs, and scrub where the lipstick is. It will eventually wear off.
I accidentally got red paint on my dog and I wasn't too worried about it but It came out and I didn't do anything. I was really suprised but If you want it to go away I might try scrubbing his fur. Hope I helped.
Try getting him groomed. :) They might be able to get it off with stronger shampoo, if not cut off the hair.





P.S. Next time remove your lipstick before you kiss your doggie all over.
Toner. Toner or make-up remover. It works on everything!!!
Put on lipstick the same color as your dogs fur, and kiss it again.
Do your dog know how to put lipstick?!? How did the lipstick got unto your dog?
How did he get red lipstick all over him?





It will wear off in time.
umm maybe wash it





well ya


bye


Sarah
Did u try baby wipes?? It is great for make up removal off my face--just an idea,hope it works.
Give him a bath with good dog shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services