Monday, November 30, 2009

What colour lipstick would go well with my skin tone?

I have olive skin and brown hair and eyes. My lips are quite small, so does that mean I shouldn't wear bright colours? What colour shades would suit me?





Thanks!What colour lipstick would go well with my skin tone?
1. Click on your skin tone.


2. Watch the video.


(:





http://shop.meetmark.com/shop/product_li鈥?/a>What colour lipstick would go well with my skin tone?
Bright colors are totally in for summer. Don't miss out on trying on a hot pink lipgloss or adding a bright color on your eyelids. The key is to highlight one feature and keep the rest simple. Read our tip on how to maximize wearing brights during the summer season- http://www.dailymakeover.com/beauty_tips鈥?/a>





Try fuscias and coral tones on your lips. You can even try different cosmetics on our site to see what best suits you! Have fun trying new shades and playing up your best features with bright colors!
i would say a light pink or like a light magenta,...
You have a great skin colour for many different shades. A light pink gloss would look the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services