Saturday, November 28, 2009

If you washed and dried your clothes with lipstick in your pocket. how do i get the lipstick off my clothes?

The lipstick got on most of my load and i don't want to throw them out. Is there a home remedy that i can use or is there something i can buy to get it out?If you washed and dried your clothes with lipstick in your pocket. how do i get the lipstick off my clothes?
You dried it on there, so they are pretty much trash now, but try this...





Get a dish washing pan or fill your sink, buy a few bottles of peroxide dump them in there and place your clothes in it, let them soak and rewash.





If they are WHITE, I would say do the same, but with Bleach diluted with water, instead and let them soak over night then wash in the morning.





I know how u feel, my son did this with an ink pen...


LOL All over my daughters new school clothes..UGH!!!!If you washed and dried your clothes with lipstick in your pocket. how do i get the lipstick off my clothes?
I did this. I tried oxyclean, tide pen, borax, hot water, cold water, alcohol, and ammonia. I'm sure you will recieve lots of suggestions, but I never got any of it out with anything. Sorry.
This may or may not work (Idid it years ago,but fabric different now):


Place two thicknesses of paper towel over area.


Use warm iron over the paper towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services