Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I get lipstick out of my husbands collar?

It won't just wash out. That's why I don't wear the stuff.How do I get lipstick out of my husbands collar?
You should tell him to put lipstick on AFTER he puts his shirts on. It rubs off on everything!How do I get lipstick out of my husbands collar?
i dont know how to get it out but i know how to prevent it. WOOP HIS *** THE NEXT TIME HE COMES IN WITH LIPSTICK ON HIS SHIRT. it shouldnt have been there in the first place. ha ha ha ha. Well of course unless you put it there. or simply tell him to have girlfriends who are naturally beautiful so the dont need lipstick. on a seriousl note though you could try that new tide stick it should help.may be not on one try but after a few washings it should be gone.
Let me get this straight: Your husband has lipstick on his collar you don't wear any, and all your worried about is how to get is out of his shirt?! What is wrong with you? Are you a true blonde? Geesh!
Tell your hubby to put his lipstick on AFTER he puts on his shirt. Use a degreaser like Dawn dish soap. Put right on the stuff and add hot water, use an old toothbrush or something like that to ';scrub'; the spot.
Wow what a pain in the butt. Try some spray n' wash, or maybe his girlfriend should try that instead since she keeps staining it.
lol, take some scissors and, starting from the wardrobe cut random holes from everything in there - should work wonders!
hand him a brush and some spray and wash...then slap him up side the head.
Tide for lipstick stains.
Give his girlfriend his laundry to wash.
Hang some garlic around his neck, and that stuff won't show up anymore... LOL
That's why I ask my girlfriends not to wear lipstick. It pays to have some consideration for my wife!
tell your husband not to wear it either!
Does he wear your heals too?
i'd like to know how to get the lipstick out of my undies
Let him do his own laundry!
tell his girlfriend to quit wearing it!!!
use a tide stick
What a slug..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services