Saturday, November 28, 2009

What shade of red lipstick should I wear or should I wear it at all?

I have medium brown hair and rather fair skin. I've looked at alot of other websites and tried to figure out what shade to wear but I can't. Is there a real science to it or can you just wear whatever looks good?What shade of red lipstick should I wear or should I wear it at all?
Go to MAC and ask the artist about the following:


1. RUSSIAN RED.


2. MAC RED.


3. RUBY WOO.


4. FRESH MOROCCAN.





These are lipsticks by MAC.





1. CHERRY.


2. REDD.


3. BRICK.


4. RED ENRICHED.





These are lipliners by MAC.





1. RUSSIAN RED.


2. LOVE ALERT.


3. VENETIAN.





These are lipglosses by MAC





And everything that I wrote is red, so pick and choose whatever you want.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.





Good Bye.What shade of red lipstick should I wear or should I wear it at all?
Red would look great on you!!! Try CoverGirl WetSlicks in Red Riot (gorgeous red shade) or a Rimmel London (best drugstore brand ever lol).





Hope I helped!


Return the favor? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
brown hair and pale skin goes very well with bright red hard to explain heres a pic:





http://after5detroit.com/a5/images/stori鈥?/a>
bath and body works has this red sorta lip stick thats like a water melon smell and look.


its in a green tube.


youll like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services