Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a really good lipstick that lasts a long time?

I do not like glossy lipsticks but prefer mat finishes. I like MAC.What is a really good lipstick that lasts a long time?
use the MAC pro longwear lip color and just leave the gloss coat off to avoid the shine you don't want. I use it and love it!What is a really good lipstick that lasts a long time?
Yes, I definitely reccomend MAC. Rather expensive but totally worth it. About 6 years ago, I purchased a MAC lipstick to wear for dance performances. I would put it on in the morning, dance all day, eat, drink, and go to sleep, and the next morning there would still be traces of it on my lips. I still have some of that stuff left. It is a great investment.
Believe it or not, I found the $.99 or $1.99 lipsticks from my local pharmacy to last a long time, Wet %26amp; Wild or NYC.
i think mat lipstick has lasts a long time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services