Monday, November 30, 2009

What does putting lipstick while looking at a guy in the eyes mean in body language?

I have read everywhere that when a woman puts lipstick slowly in front of a guy while looking at him in his eyes, she is into him. I have a friend who applies lipstick every time I see her and every time she looks at me diectly in the eyes the time it takes to put the lipstick. I can stay an hour with her or only 5 minutes, she always puts lipstick. I think she is flirting with me in other ways but I dont know. What do you think??What does putting lipstick while looking at a guy in the eyes mean in body language?
You can put that down as a definite yes, she's flirting with you. She's not simply applying lipstick, it's an erotic signal, she wants you, ala oral sex symbol.


All girls will apply lipstick, during a date, but it's how they do it, that matters. If they are just doing it in their compact mirror, then that's all it is. If she's doing as she looks in your eyes, then she's sending you signals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services