Saturday, November 28, 2009

What age do you feel is appropriate to wear red lipstick?

Also, if I decide against red lips. Any suggestions? Most pinks look weird and unnatural on me, and same with nude lips.What age do you feel is appropriate to wear red lipstick?
I don't think red lipstick is too mature. It just depends on your style... Like if you dress slutty, then wearing red lipstick would probably make things sluttier, but if you have your own style and it looks good with it, then I think it should be fine. I where red lipstick, just not all the time... Usually on special occasions or if the outfit I'm wearing calls for it.What age do you feel is appropriate to wear red lipstick?
First of all, when you are paying for your own makeup.





Good makeup doesn't look harsh and striking, and most reds do. If pinks look unnatural, you may have warm skin tones. Check out coral and reddish-brown colors, and not too dark. A 15 year old with vivid lips looks comical, rather than pretty. A sheer lip gloss may be better, but vivid reds in lip gloss makes people look like they've just eaten raw meat.





Try the coral, natural, or light-brownish shades.
I agree with the first answer, high school would probably be the beginning. Red lips usually stand out %26amp; scream ';look at me';, kind of reminds me of Katy Perry except her lips are a bright magenta.


I would say a sheer red gloss is more appropriate for school
well, i think with the right color ( red, black, white, or blue) you would look really cute! but then you must do a nude eyeshadow or you look like a clown... (especially if you are really fair like me...) well... keep the rest of your makeup light and ull b okay
I don't like the way it looks, but if you don't wear a lot of other makeup I think when you're 14-15 you should wear whatever kind of makeup you want, but keep it light.
i suggest when you put it on to put clear lipgloss over it so it doesnt make you look realllyyy ooollldd,


and i think maybe 17 or 18 is appropriate. it all depends on how YOU look. good luck(';
when you reached your full legal age.
I think that whenever you feel ready, you are ready. You see, I think wearing makeup is all about your comfort zone! Have fun with your makeup!
I think once you are in high school it is appropriate! :)
20

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services