Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I wear lipstick without looking like a clown?

I'm 14 and for some reason everytime I wear lipstick/lipgloss I think I look like a clown, I don't even wear that much and it's usually pretty close to my own lip color, but it feels weird. WHy is this?How do I wear lipstick without looking like a clown?
I don't know why you would feel like you look like a clown. But, if it bothers you this much, just don't wear it. At 14, you can go without it.How do I wear lipstick without looking like a clown?
You're probably not used to wearing lipstick too often. PLUS, maybe the size/shape of your lips influences how you look with lipstick on.





Also, if you wear foundation that is either too heavy, or a slightly different shade from your face, then you may look too 'made-up'.





Try just patting the lipstick on, directly from the tube, and blend with your finger. Apply a lip balm on top of that, and it'll look slightly more natural.
Alright I know I'm a guy, so I'm not who you were aiming for with an answer. I can tell you that from my experience... the best this women can do when wearing makeup is make sure it's very noticable if its off, but while it's on it looks very natural and flows with the rest of your face. But it already sounds like youre on top of that fact. Just make sure youre staying thin on your lips. Dont glop a bunch of it on, and dont get a dramatic color. I'm sure you look fine, your hardest critic is yourself, and thats what makes it so tough to be a girl.
If you're playing up your lips, play down your eyes. If you're wearing eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, as well as a bright shade of lipgloss/lipstick, then you'll look a bit over done. So if you're going for bold lip colour, go with some simple mascara and a neutral eyeshadow so that you don't look ';clownish'; as you say.


I hope this helped! :)
ok grab you lipstick and then start at the bottom lip dont put it on the side of you mouth it will look bad then go to the top lip and do it slowly so it doesnt mess up then also dont put it on the side then your good
Your lips colour is probably too red/dark pink , hence a lipstick shade close to your lip colour looks clownish. You can try shades of brown, maybe go for mattee/dry look instead of glossy.
I think lip stick is to much for ur age. Idk. I use a lot of makeup myself but Im confident. Try a pretty lipgloss. It will look better anyway.
use a dark, berry toned lipstick.....try sephora's talented berry


..dont use cheap bright red lipstick..because then your bound to look like a clown lol
no one (cept the oldies) wears lip stick anymore;;


lip stick is just color and no shine unless u put clear lipgloss on top of it





try lip gloss! its much better and u can buy it in different shades



try a light shade, or just light lip gloss. if it's close to your lip color , its probably waaay to dark.
either switch to lip gloss, or try really light shades such as peach
start off by using a clear lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services