Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best brand of lipstick for the price?

I need lipstick, and I'm wondering what the best brand is that isn't too expensive. When you answer, give the brand and the price of the lipstick. As far as color, i prefer nude or light brown colors. (Twig from Arbonne)Thanks!What is the best brand of lipstick for the price?
Avon!! They have all different kinds of shades, and every shade comes in cool, shimmer, or warm tints. They have lip plumping, glosses, liners, age-defying, and other kinds. They are usually priced between 3 and 6 dollars, but are almost always on sale or clearance. Trust me, that's my favorite. You can't get them right away tho is the only thing. You gotta order them.What is the best brand of lipstick for the price?
maybelline slicks. theyre awesome have great colors and theyre super cheap. plus they last for a really long time.
NYC or wet and wild, depending if you want calmer or brighter
I prefer CoverGirl...$5-$7
On the Tyra Banks show last season, they did a test on this woman who was really into wearing alot of make up and she believed the most expensive make up was the best.





Anyway they did half her face with drug store makeup and the other half with really expensive make up.. in the end each side of her face looked identical.. and when they asked her which felt better, she pointed to the side that was drug store make up.





Point being.. drug store make up is the way to go.. and I agree with that personally.





As for lipstick.. that is pretty much all I wear.. and I like the Revlon Brand. It isn't that expensive .. 6 or 7 bucks.. and it lasts for a long time, and it feels nice on my lips and they have a nice selection of colors.





Loreal has a beautiful selection of colors too.. and is in the same price range as Revlon, and their lipsticks feel wonderful on.. but I find the color doesn't last as loong as the Revlon does.. the Loreal I have to keep reapplying.





Anyway.. check out the Revlon lipsticks. Very nice stuff. And a nice selection of Nude and light colors.
Try Neutrogena. It's healthy and only like 8$
I like NYC (it ranges from 1.09$-2.09$ at longs). It's cheap price and it lasts for a good amount of time, keep one on you in case of a touch up. The also have nudes (I too am a nude/brown wearer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services