Monday, November 30, 2009

What shade of red lipstick should I try to wear?

I have a Gala performance (One of those $10,000 a table deals) this weekend, and the director of it just told me that I have to go with a red lipstick. I'm wearing a very audrey hepburn-esq dress and have her coouring. My colouring is that of her, Emmy Rossum and Anne hathaway. (the princess diaries girl) Dark bown hair, big dark brown eyes and pale skin.


Me dress is black with a white shrug. I'm singing Ten Cents a DAnce from Sinple Simon (Low Jazz Ballad). IThe whol thing is entitled ';That's entertainment';.





I also do not have a huge budget for this. I have 50$ to spre on this. So please give examples and pictures and tips on the makeup in general. With thanks.What shade of red lipstick should I try to wear?
Pet, you will have a lovely time, I'm sure.





Your colouring soudns divine.





Line your lips with a brown pencil first. Wear a deep red lipstick but put a small dot of bright pink just in the center of both upper and lower lips. Blend the red/pink with the brown liner.What shade of red lipstick should I try to wear?
try going for the red lipstick that gwen stefani is famous for. i think it will look good on you since you are fair... and it will look good coz you're singing.





ps. try many shades first before the day of the party as a practice
go for light makeup


apply conceler...kajal


ur eyes shud look sensuos


try -


http://www.sunsilkgangofgirls.com


all da best
Tips for applying Lip Gloss


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>





Tips for applying Lip Color


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services