Monday, November 30, 2009

What kind of lipstick/lipgloss should be used on full lips, and what color would be best suited?

I am a dark blonde and have full lips. Should I go for light colors or darker ones? Matte or shiny?What kind of lipstick/lipgloss should be used on full lips, and what color would be best suited?
There's no way anyone can tell you what color is best suited for you on this forum. We don't know what you look like or what your skin tone is. Your hair color is dark blonde, but what about the rest of you? We don't know what your make up looks like or the kind of look you're going for? (i.e. sophisticated, casual, sexy, understated, etc) That's important to know, when choosing a lipstick color.





Go to the make up counter, try different colors and finishes. Try some colors you normally wouldn't wear. You'll be surprised that some of the colors you dismiss will look good on you. There are so many great colors. Make sure they always compliment your skin color and moisturize your lips. Some cheap and expensive lipsticks will suck the moisture right out of them. Then you're left with dry, peeling, ugly lips.





I always keep a variety of lipstick colors, browns, reds, plums, burgundy, pinks, etc. I pick from the different colors to compliment my look. The color I choose will also depend on whether it's day, night, what kind of occasion I'm going to, my clothes, make up and how ';put together'; I want to look..





You're very lucky to have full lips, you have no limits on what kinds of lipstick you could wear. A lot of ';potato chipped'; lipped women would kill to have them.What kind of lipstick/lipgloss should be used on full lips, and what color would be best suited?
The colour is RED of Indian Rose.
Light glossy. I asked my wife......lol
That really depends on your skin tone. If you are pale, reds can make you seem even paler. Personally I think pinks, mauves, and some peachy shades look great with blonde hair. Thre are some really great glosses but unless you want your lips to stand out, I would wear a gloss with no glitter, like a lightly tinted pink peach or even clear.
I suggest you go for moisturized lipstick with nude colors. You don't have to use gloss since that it makes lips look fuller, and you got that already.
I always like a deep red, not bright, not maroon but a deep like blood red.............Sesssssy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services