Monday, November 30, 2009

How to get lipstick out of carpet?

I've already tried the hot water and steam iron methods of removing lippy, but there is just too much lippy in the carpet. Can anyone suggest a powerful chemical cleaner of some kind? It's either going to work or I'm going carpet shopping. If you mention the product name could you also tell me the active ingredient so I can find something similar where I'm at, thanks heaps!How to get lipstick out of carpet?
I have found an amazing product that is nontoxic and completely safe for everyone. It's great, it cleans up our messes......2 kids, 2 dogs and those mysterious spots. Click my avatar and email, I can tell the site where I buy them from.





Good luck to you!!!How to get lipstick out of carpet?
There is a carpet/ upholstery cleaner called FOLEX that you can get at Target. Generic looking bottle, probably on one of the bottom shelves. It is enviro. friendly and I have NEVER seen anything work so well. Spray on a bit, rub with finger, blot with cloth. Ta da! Colorfast stuff only though!
Goof Off, but try a sample area first.
Tech Stain Remover!
I've had good luck with ';Spot Shot';, although I've never tried it on lipstick... Don't know the main ingredient, but it's put out by the WD-40 company. www.wd40.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services