Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lipstick!?

I have a white canopy on my bed and i got dark lip stick on it! does anyone know how to get it out!Lipstick!?
I don't think I want to ask how this happened. *g* First check to make sure that the fabric is washable. Treat the stain with one of the following, depending on what you have home: rubbing alcohol, dishwasher detergent, or ammonia. Pour some of it on and rub it in gently, then let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash it at whatever temperature setting the fabric needs.





I'll warn you, though, that if the stain has already set, it might not come out.Lipstick!?
Lipstick





Loosen stain with a non-flammable dry cleaning solvent. Rub detergent in until stain outline is gone. Wash in hottest water and detergent safe for fabric. Good Luck !
apply any stain remover or rub some lemon juice with salt and then wash it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services