Monday, November 30, 2009

What red lipstick would suit my skintone?

I think a red lip is classic and goes with everything but i've seen people that have shades that don't coincide with their skin tone.I'm olive tan but not dark.What shade of red would be good for my skin color and what brand do you recommend?What red lipstick would suit my skintone?
Try Russian Red by Mac. It's extremely red yet it goes beautiful on the lips. You might want to experiment with different lipsticks at Mac. Try them on your hand first. But I have Russian Red and it is stunning.What red lipstick would suit my skintone?
A red with purple undertones would suit your skin tone if you're going for a dramatic night look,


But if you're looking to wear a red lip in the day, go for a more coral/red lip.


:)





Check out my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services