Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best lipstick brand and color for active, dark-skinned women?

I'm 19 years old and a new college student, so I prefer lipstick that can be worn casually, but still look sophisticated. I have tried pastels (in order to avoid an over-the-top look) but the shades don't really bring out my lips; instead, they look parched.





Although I am open to darker shades, I am apprehensive about buying them because of my face's overall dark canvas (black skin, black emo glasses, black arched eyebrows, edgy black bangs). So I would like my lips to be the one bright spot on my overall dark face.What is the best lipstick brand and color for active, dark-skinned women?
iam african american and my sis is dark skinned what looks best on her is clear! something cute and simple! But you can log onto covergirl.com and chat with live covergirl beautitians and dermotolosgists and ask them! They give awsome advise, thats were i got when ever i have a makeup delema!





Good Luck 2 ya!


KendraWhat is the best lipstick brand and color for active, dark-skinned women?
it depends on the style ya like. if you want it striking you should get shades like light pink , light beidge.ect yup


you also can get pink with glitter and gloss to jazz the whole thing up. (:
Try everywomanisaqueen.com. Queen Latifah has a CoverGirl make-up line. On the website there are testimonials from women of all shades. The colors that work for you depend on your tone. I'm dark-skinned and look great in pinks because I have yellow undertones.
a light colored lipstick and add some gloss to it.
I got the best stuff for ya girl !!! Bee Luscious Cosmetics LipTox Sheers in any of the colors it has real diamond dust I kid you not for a sparkle to your lips that everyone will notice.
Orange, that looks really good on darker skinned women.
Go into the M.A.C store, and see what they recommend - you can't do much better than FREE advice from a professional make-up artist ;););)
Mary Kay cosmetics has a numerous amount of lip colors to choose from. Let me know if you need a consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services