Monday, November 30, 2009

How do i get lipstick out of clothes that were ';Lipsticked'; in the wash?

I messed up big time. I left lipstick in my pocket and washed it with mu clothes. No a ton of them have lipstick spots and i have no idea what to do. is it possible to get the stains out?How do i get lipstick out of clothes that were ';Lipsticked'; in the wash?
I don't know if it will work but try washing them again with Oxy Clean. You could use Goo Gone on them but it smells terrible and would be a big job if you have a lot of items.How do i get lipstick out of clothes that were ';Lipsticked'; in the wash?
I would use spray and wash on the items that


have lipstick on them. Then after about 10 minutes


would use oxy laundry soap. Just follow the instructions


on the container. You might have to wash them


twice. Hope this helps.
Ugh. Don't get your hopes up. My family has done this plenty of times with lipstick, lip gloss, a rag with mahogany wood stain on it..... There's not much you can do. We've had to throw out some stuff.... it's unfortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services