Monday, November 30, 2009

How to get lipstick off of a dry-erase board?

Lol, Don't ask how it got there. But there's bright red lipstick smeared literally all over my 4' x 2' dry erase board Lol.





how can I get it off? All it does is smear when I wipe it..





Can it be revived, or is it doomed?How to get lipstick off of a dry-erase board?
Try some rubbing alcohol.:)How to get lipstick off of a dry-erase board?
Awesome...Thank you :) Report Abuse

WD-40 will get lipstick off of anything, even clothes. Try it if you have some around the house.
AS said above......





RUBBING ALCOHOL WORKS WONDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











I am really wondering how it got there =)





EDIT: NOW I'm wondering WHO exactly was drunk and why they had such a desire to make love to non human object.
get a clorax wipe ,wipe it then get a towel and dry it
try rubbing alchol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services