Monday, November 30, 2009

What is a good way of figuring out which lipstick color to buy?

I can't ever seem to pick out a color that looks good on me. The tone looks good on the outside, then when i get it home and put it on, I usually decide to throw it away. I'm fair-skinned, with dark brown hair and blue-green eyes. Any tips for picking out a color at the store, or any color suggestions? Should I go to a makeup counter instead?What is a good way of figuring out which lipstick color to buy?
Definitely go to a makeup counter where you can test out the colors before buying. It may be a little more expensive this way, but think of all the money you are throwing away by buying lipstick and then throwing it away!What is a good way of figuring out which lipstick color to buy?
try going to a MAC counter or somewhere similar and maybe they could give you some tips.Also,try google.another good thing is looking at other friends or people around you or even people on the street who are the same complexion as you.See what you want to look like and then go for it.
I would look online for celebrities that you think have similar coloration, and see what they're wearing. Think of women who look classy and obviously have good stylists. ;)





Your description reminds me some of Angelina Jolie. Look at the picture I linked. This color is gorgeous! I'd look for something like that.





The second link has some tips I found that I think might help you!
what color you skin color is and your hair color


just try them on you'll know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services