Saturday, November 28, 2009

How Do I Remove a LipStick Stain out of Carpet?

My 2 year old daughter rubbed bright pinkish red lipstick in our light tan carpet. PLEASE give me some tips on how to remove this. I will be forever grateful for tips from anyone!How Do I Remove a LipStick Stain out of Carpet?
For a lipstick stain on fabric, rub with Vaseline and wash in hot soapy water. So this might work on carpets...





And of coarse you would want to try the hot soapy water in a pail..lolHow Do I Remove a LipStick Stain out of Carpet?
Your very welcome glad I could help. Report Abuse

Try some Dawn dish liquid. Blot the stain don't rub. Good Luck! :)
Take 2 tablespoons of ammonia and 1 1/2 cups of water, and gently rub, and with paper towel blot keep blotting until you don't see anymore lipstick,Add more ammonia and blot .


When you are finished rinse with water. and again blot to remove the wetness. Leave paper towel on top overnight to absorb the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services