Saturday, November 28, 2009

What shade of lipstick would good on someone with chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes?

I am 20 years old, and I want to add something new to my make-up routine. I usually wear just lip gloss on my lips... and now I want to go for a lipstick. Any help choosing a shade? If you have pics available, that would be amazing!What shade of lipstick would good on someone with chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes?
Skin color would be nice to know. =)What shade of lipstick would good on someone with chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes?
you can go to the cover girl website and it allows you to upload your picture %26amp; digitally try on different shades so you can get a better idea of how you would look in different makeup shades
A coral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services