Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do you apply dark lipstick to fair skin?

I really want the antiquitease lipstick from the antiquitease collection, I just don't know how it is going to work!How do you apply dark lipstick to fair skin?
I have fair skin, too, and I love wearing dark lipstick! Whenever I use it, I first exfoliate my lips by gently brushing them with my toothbrush; this removes any dead skin that might make the color uneven. I then use DuWop Reverse Lip Liner. I love this lip liner because it's colorless so you don't get the tacky lip liner line around your mouth but it also really prevents the color from moving off of your lips. I finally use my finger to apply the lipstick. I dab my finger onto the lipstick and then dab my finger onto my lips. For some reason it always looks better when I apply the lipstick with my finger rather than directly with the lipstick.





After applying the lipstick, you may want to dab it slightly with a piece of tissue to make sure there isn't too much color on your lips. Also, to prevent the lipstick from getting onto your teeth, don't forget to put a finger in your mouth, close your lips securely around it, and pull your finger out with your lips still around it. This way, all the color that was in the position to transfer itself to your teeth gets on your finger!





I hope I helped!How do you apply dark lipstick to fair skin?
Do you have blue eyes? Then go for it. Blue eyes go great with dark lipstick especially red. If not try for a subtle brownish red color.
Use a lipbrush you'll have more control applying it that way.
Ooooh, fair skin is superbly fantastic with very dark lips...just make sure that you are cleanly defining the lip with a pencil, have a brush with a bit of concealer to clean around areas of errors, and don't do too much gloss as a bleedie dark mouth on such beautiful fair skin can be a nightmare that will ruin your experience. I like mattes, satins, and frosts but do not like creams, sheers, glazes, and moisturizing specific formulas because they travel sometimes, even with a pencil...waterproof lip pencils are the best!
I think red or rose pink lipstick looks goods on fair skinned people nothing other than that
  • myspace top
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services