Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone got any idea what lipstick it is that Louise in Hollyoaks was wearing tonight?

I am obsessed! Its the most beautful bright pink, but not garish pink colour - matte, not glossy!


I need it! I noticed someone else asked the same question on here bout 9 months ago, but noone seemed to know! I have just emailed Hollyoaks - this is how serious I am about this!Has anyone got any idea what lipstick it is that Louise in Hollyoaks was wearing tonight?
it looks like one similar to one in virgin vie. the one in virgin is the brightest pink they do, have a look on-line.Has anyone got any idea what lipstick it is that Louise in Hollyoaks was wearing tonight?
i love it to looks like ruby pink by clique to me i love it to but am to pale for it
cherry pink i think i watched hollyoaks tonight to!
Difficult to say as the colour may look different on TV. It may be Red but looks pink on TV.





Best to go to your local Department store or chemist and try a few and see which one is the closest
It seems to be more of a lip tint than a lip stick
Hm, Im Not Sure As I Dnt Watch Hollyoaks =S


BUT-





I Knoww That Yves Saint Laurent


Has A Really Nice Colection Of Lip Colours:





Ford 谩 L茅vres Rouge Pur Pure Lipstick


Rouge Pure Shine Sheer Lipstick





Oh- And If Your On A Budget.. The 17 Cosmetics Range At Boots Do One Called Pink Power Which Is Quite Good, And Bourjois Do A Nicee Selection


Hopee I Helped! =D x
oh wait i have just rifled through her make up bag... how the ffff would i know.. go to make up counters and hunt for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services