Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is one of the better brands of lipstick I can buy?

I love lipstick but there are so many lousy brands out there and I need to know which lipstick brand is the best you know cheaper because I can't afford to wear nasty lipstick. Are there any suggestions out there?What is one of the better brands of lipstick I can buy?
I have tons of lipstick, from Dollar Store brands to Department store brands.





The best one I have, as far as colors, staying power and not drying my lips, is Cover Girl Outlast (I think that's the name of it).





Loreal has great colors, but it smears too easily.





M.A.C, also has stunning colors, but it chaps my lips.





Estee Lauder has simple colors, but they last and they don't dry your lips.What is one of the better brands of lipstick I can buy?
id have 2 say mabelline
I like lipstick from Estee Lauder....it's super smooth.
I am a makeup artist and I use a comapny called Christi Mar Cosmetics. They have a wonderful selection of lipsticks and lip glosses. It an all natural product. It stays on for a long time. And the color doesn't run or bleed. They have a ton of colors as well. You can find them on www.christimarcosmetics.com
maybelline, revlon, cover girl and mac work well. my aunt uses them and it lasts her all day.
If you want the regular type sold in pharmacies,


I think anything Revlon or Loreal is great.





Lipstick isn't a complicated thing to make, and most brands have good choices. It just depends on the color and consistency. Like a lot of brands nowadays are comming out with very moisturizing formulas that feel like lip balm. Those tend to be smoother


The older, regular kinds are more waxy.





There's also long lasting lipsticks that come with a white base coat or some sold in liquid formulas.. depends for what occasion





When you see samples, try some on and figure out what kind of consistency you like.
try revlon they are so smooth and feel great.
CoverGirl, Maybelline are pretty good brands and not too expensive either. You can get it from your local Rite-Aid or other stores that have a cosmetic section. Hope I helped.
MAC is a good brand http://www.maccosmetics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services