Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How long should I keep lip gloss and lipstick?

I am doing some major cleaning and noticed I have lip gloss and lipstick for some time. (a few years!) Apparently I forgot I had them. Should I toss them or are they still good?How long should I keep lip gloss and lipstick?
keep them for a year the most or two.. than throw them.. tehy expireHow long should I keep lip gloss and lipstick?
You should keep them for six months to a year. They do expire.
LOL I have a lipstick that I have had for years now but I don't want to throw it because it looks good on me and it does no harm.
As a rule, all make-up has a shelf life of 1-2 years.
well it depends u want em keep em u dont toss em its not tht hard
Yap, just keep them for 12 months then throw them out. :-)
Most makeup has a fairly long shelf life up to a year! However, there are certain things which you may want to consider for replacing it outside of that timeline.





Lipticks and glosses and balms....Have you had a cold? A cold sore?





Eye makeup..........Any eye irritaitons? Styes, pink eye or conjunctivitis? etc.





Face ... Any breakouts? Wounds? Runny nose?





Friends....... (I hope you don't share!!) But if you have, and if your friends have had any of these problems, then those bacteria are growing in your makeup.
You are supposed to throw it out after a year. The reason for this is because it contains a lot of germs that can make you sick or give you an infection. The longer you keep it the more germs you can acquire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services