Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you get liquid lipstick out of the top and bottom of its container once you've used the middle part?

You have to throw out liquid lipstick halfway because there's no way to reach the top and bottom parts of the container. Is there a way around this?How do you get liquid lipstick out of the top and bottom of its container once you've used the middle part?
Lip brush, pros use it why not you? It's your favorite color so keep using it!How do you get liquid lipstick out of the top and bottom of its container once you've used the middle part?
shake it


or throw it away and by a new one
I go to an art supply store or any craft store and buy one of those long, thin paintbrushes to sort of reach for the lipstick that is all the way down in the bottom of the tube. That way I am sure to get my money's worth because make-up is definitely not cheap! If I need the color for the day I wrap the little brush up in a plastic ziplock bag and stick it into my purse and carry it with me for reapplications.
Pull out the little plastic part. The part with the little hole. just put it back after every use. So you dont spill the lipstick.
This is what I do; put a drop of baby oil on the applicator occasionally. This will blend with the lipstick/gloss and extend the product. I also do this with liquid eyeshadow.
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services