Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you keep eyeliner and lipstick to stay on longer?

After a while, the eyeliner breaks up because of greasy eyelids;


lipsticks, even longlasting ones, last till your first bite.How do you keep eyeliner and lipstick to stay on longer?
Well I don't know about the eyeliner, but to keep your lipstick on longer, apply it, then hold a piece of ice to your lips for as long as you can stand it until it starts melting. Then apply some more lipstick and hold ice to it again for about 30 seconds.How do you keep eyeliner and lipstick to stay on longer?
if u put concealer on ur lips before appling the lipstick it stays longer, do the same for the eyeliner
I have greasy eyelids.... sigh. The best thing I have found for me is a MAC eye product called paints. I use it in a shade that matches my skin (bare canvas) and put it on the whole lid up to eye brows. Then, you are good to go with liner and shadow, whatever you want and it'll stay put. The paints come in lots of colors but I prefer the skin shade so on some days when I am lazy I can just use the paint and mascara and look put together.
oh my god...u must try revlon color stay eye shadow! in black...then use a small brush to apply as liner. the best (and cheap) dah'ling!
Loreal has a great eyeliner that I love. If you're set on an eyeliner use a wax pencil, Neutrogena makes one. Rub it barely under your eyes to keep eyeliner from gathering under your eyes. It is not sticky and you can't feel it once it's on! :)
I have the same problem. Try a waterproof eyeliner, you can smudge it a little when you put it on or I use a brown eyebrow brush as an eyeliner. The powder stays on longer than a pencil. You can also try eyeshadow in a powder. As for the lips, try using a lip liner all over your lips. I tried just lining them, but the first bite or drink and the lipstick is gone and all you're left with is the liner which looks ridiculous. I thought, well if the liner stays on, maybe it will stay on if I put it all over my lips. It did, but have to apply lip gloss for shine after eating or drinking. Hope this works for you.
To get your makeup to stay on longer get waterproof
for your eyeliner use waterproof mascara apply with a small brush you can dab some powder on before





for your lips there are two ways


or line your lips and fill them in with a pencil


then apply your lipstick


or put some powder on your lips then put your lipstick blot with tissue
http://nikibless.hazza1967.hop.clickbank.net





great site
put foundation on your lids before applying eyeliner and as for lipstick its the same for me. those 24 hours fade away as soon as i start talking. Before applying lipstick, line your lips with a lip liner that matches the color of your lips and softly color in your lips with the lipliner then put the lipstick on. and youre going to have to reapply every now and then
I hate when eyeliner does that... I take and after I put on my eyeliner i put over a black or dark blue eye shadow so that it doesn't become greasy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services