Monday, June 21, 2010

What shade of lipstick I should wear with a black bodice/blk & yellow shirt halter dress?

I am of medium complexion, black hair, brown eyes and the occasion is an evening wedding. Thanks in advance!What shade of lipstick I should wear with a black bodice/blk %26amp; yellow shirt halter dress?
1] Wear gray smoky eye, or charcoal liner/mascara, and


2] rose or pink cheek color, and


3] cherry red lip color or gloss


Add silver or white gold earrings and bracelet.


Black or nude [ skin tone ] strappy sandals or pumps. Nice!!What shade of lipstick I should wear with a black bodice/blk %26amp; yellow shirt halter dress?
Cherry red is the best, just like the Apple Bottoms, it is the best for me.
I would choose something like a bronze/copper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services