Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I find out what shade of lipstick looks best for my wedding day?

I have had so many makeovers, and every one of them makes me look like a clown. The person doing the makeover tends to put really dark lipstick on me-this always happens-and I don't like this look but have no idea who is/is not telling me the truth!How can I find out what shade of lipstick looks best for my wedding day?
Have someone take a picture of you each time in each shade you try. While you may look like a clown in the mirror it may be just right for photos. Just like seeing a picture of yourself in an outfit you thought was great and finding you looked like a stuffed animal instead.How can I find out what shade of lipstick looks best for my wedding day?
i would try going to dillards and macys and have the ladies at the makeup counters give you their opinions since they are trained about that kind of thing. so once you have a few opinions either go with the one they seemed to like the most or one you like the most. I would recomend a light pink or nude color because at your wedding you dont want to take the risk of having a bad make up day!
Super shiny gloss with no color always looks good.
You should consult with a professional makeup artist they know what shades go best with ceratin skin colors.
If you are going with dramatic eyes on your wedding day (most do) go with a hint of color/ sheer lip so you don't look tooooo made up!
well I'm a Makeup artist in the chicago-land area that specializes in wedding day makeup...





For your wedding you want to look soft %26amp; natural, nothing trendy - but you also MUST have a makeup artist that will do some contouring...


this will help so you dont look all washed out in pics, and you still have cheekbones etc...


As for lipstick - dark is not good. You would want a natural/pinky/nude gloss. I would recommend (and what i usually end up doing) is filling in the person's lip with a colorstay lip liner, then put the gloss over... That way when your walking around, or have a drink you still have some color on.





My advice, get an artist that specializes in weddings (talk to your hairstylist) and tell them you want a natural finished/polished look. If your in chi-town area, email me %26amp; I'm sure I'd be able to help you out %26amp; get the look you desire.
Which color shows your natrual beauty?


Maybe you should tell a makeup artist to let you try a plum berry lipstick, very in style and very sleeka nd sexy looking. Or red lipstick.





If you live in Miami, Flordia or near Miami, Flordia. I can give you the adress to my moms makeup studio. Shes a makeup artist for models and costumers. Her price is not so bad, very average but a little pricey.


Message me if you want to know.
Tips for applying Lip Color


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
use a light pink or almost nude looking color
Take this covergirl lipstick quiz :]





http://www.covergirl.com/whatsright/colo鈥?/a>





Congrats on your wedding!
I suggest going for either a very bright color or a very dull one. You can use a bright red or a bright pink if you are wearing a white dress.(This would really make your face the main attention, instead of your dress.) Or you could were a nude shade, which would make you look very natural.
It depends on the color of your skin. but is best to go with an all natural sceme

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services