Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I get the same dramatic effect as red lipstick?

I've always liked the dramatic look of a deep, bright red lipstick on women, but I know it looks way better on women with a fair complexion. I have a caramel complexion. I also have two-tone lips. My upper lip is a dark and my bottom lip is a rich pink that looks like it was, but is naturally lip lined with the same color as my upper lip. What lipstick shade looks better on my darker complexion that achieves the same effects?How can I get the same dramatic effect as red lipstick?
I would DEFINITELY try a shiny coffee lip gloss. Gloss works wonders, unless its too runny or sticky. If you want to go for bold I would say a light coat of clear gloss over it.How can I get the same dramatic effect as red lipstick?
The darker your complexion, the darker the red you need. By darker, I do not mean duller, so not less vibrant, but rather than a strawberry red, try a deeper shade.





The easiest way to figure it out would be to go to a mall and find a cosmetician. Most would be happy to do your lips, so you can see what they look like. They will also normally give you tips on shading and what gloss to use.





Alex
there is a vivid red for everyone. i suggest that to find out your personal shade go to a store with multiple cosmetic counters and get the advice of the consultants as they are trained in color matching, also if you want a really bright red it might be worthwhile to try and get a lipstain as these last longer than regular lipstick.
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t160/鈥?/a>








http://static.oprah.com/images/beauty/be鈥?/a>





http://beauty.about.com/od/howtos/a/redl鈥?/a>
I would think one with more yellow tones, like Sunset or darker from Mary Kay's signature fine line.
put a pic up and i will photoshop for u so u can see
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services