Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When you wear any kind of lipstick does it make your teeth hurt?

Everytime I wear any lipstick or lip balm it always makes my teeth hurt. I know that it sounds wierd but it is ture. I want to see if anyone else has this problem, and I want to know if it is an allgeric reaction. I have had this problem as long as I wore lipstick.When you wear any kind of lipstick does it make your teeth hurt?
No, but - You may have an allergy to one of the ingredients in what you're using. Look for non-petroleum based ones. That's usually the culprit - mineral oil.When you wear any kind of lipstick does it make your teeth hurt?
Definately go see your doctor. They can help you find some alternatives to lip stick that may not have the ingredient that is causing this pain. It would also depend if it is a trobbing pain or a more jabbing pain. The gestures you make with your mouth while wearing it may even be relevant. But it seems that it would be rare so go see your MD.
No i've never had that happen to me, but one of my friends is the same way. She can't wear anything (lipgloss, lipstick, or lipbalm) on her lips. Her doctor told her she was allergic to the coloring in the gloss. So i suggest getting that checked out.
I've never had that happen to me and i often wear it. You should prbably go and see a doctor about it, it could be an allergy by the sounds of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services